Please be aware this is a listing for Imperfect Cupcase.
I have a high standard for my creations. While Imperfect items are completely usable they don’t quite make the cut.
The Imperfect Classification has been given for the following reasons:
– A lighter weight stabilizer was used in error in the top of this cupcase, resulting in a softer but less sturdy cupcase. While it does function as a cupcase it is not as sturdy as it counterparts, meaning its sliding functionality is a little less smooth, and it’s balance can be a little off if unevenly loaded – works wonderfully for “sets” of pens/pencils/markers that provide an even, balanced load.
Imperfect purchases also have a charitable component. $15 from the sale of this bag go to support Lefty’s Place Farm Sanctuary.
Purchasing an Imperfect item ensures you give it, and a Fur, Fleece or Feathered friend at Lefty’s Place Farm Sanctuary a wonderful life!
Find my Permission to Fundraise letter here.
Tropic Lagoon Cupcase. Is it a cup? Is it a case? It’s all of these things and this fabric is definitely the icing on the cupcase!
Beautiful Fabrics, in just the right weight, in just the right places.
- Cupcases are made with a range of quality cotton fabrics & upholstery grade calico, so they can always be fresh, fun, and on trend.
- Interfacings and stabilisers are the secret sauce to ensuring the perfect mix of squidgability, functionality and longevity.
- Ripstop nylon lining ensure the prefect sliding motion that takes these from cup, to case and back again every time!
More room than you might expect.
- At approx. 20cm tall when extended they can accommodate pens and markers many other compact cases simply cant.
- Approx. 16.5 cm wide at the zipper, complete with “open wide” style zipper installation for greater accessibility.
- Shrinking to approx. 12cm tall when down and offering great content visibility.
- The base is approx 10cm wide and 6cm deep offering great stability in either state, cup, or case.
- They hold approximately 28 sharpies or 72 pencils, but are equally great for makeup brushes, reusable cutlery, car kits, travel sewing kits…. The list is endless!
Customisable Zipper Pull
To make it uniquely yours, I offer the opportunity to customise the zipper pulls to match your own creative spirit.
Choose your favourite colour from the cupcase and leave me a note at check out, so I can make this truly yours.
Alternatively, let me know If you would like it left bare so you can add your own charms instead!
If no notes are left at checkout, zipper pull will be plain black.
Your Cupcase will be wrapped and boxed prior to postage.
- Your Cupcase is also covered by Flat Rate shipping. That’s right, no postage shock when you check out, You’re welcome!
- Not convinced? Click here to be taken to the shipping page. Find out processing times, shipping times and when exactly your item will post.
- This listing is for the Cupcase only, all accessories are for display purposes.
- Colours may vary depending on monitor settings.